Dido - Thak You (traducción)


Dido - Thank you

My tea’s gone cold, I’m wondering why I got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can’t see at all
And even if I could it’d all be gray, but your picture on my wall
it reminds me that it’s not so bad
it’s not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there’ll be hell today
I’m late for work again and even if I’m there,
they’ll all imply that I might not last the day
and then you call me and it’s not so bad
it’s not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is giving me the best day of my life

Push the door, I’m home at last and I’m soaking through and through
then you handed me a towel and all I see is you
and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn’t have a clue
because you’re near me and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is giving the best day of my life


Dido - Gracias


Mi té se ha puesto frío, me pregunto por qué me levanté de la cama
La lluvia de la mañana nubla mi ventana y no puedo ver nada
Y aun si pudiera todo sería gris, pero tu cuadro en mi pared
me recuerda que no todo está mal
no todo está mal

Yo bebí demasiado anoche, tengo facturas que pagar
mi cabeza solo siente dolor
Perdí el colectivo y hoy será un infierno
Llego nuevamente tarde al trabajo y aun si estuviera allí,
Todos suponen que no soportaré el día
y entonces tú me llamas y no todo está mal
no todo está mal

Yo quiero agradecerte por darme el mejor día de mi vida
Oh simplemente estar contigo es tener el mejor día de mi vida

Abro la puerta, por fin estoy en casa y estoy toda empapada
entonces tu me das una toalla y todo lo que veo es a ti
y aun si mi casa se cayera ahora, ni siquiera me enteraría
porque estás cerca mío y

Yo quiero agradecerte por darme el mejor día de mi vida
Oh sólo estar contigo está dándome el mejor día de mi vida

0 respuestas:

Firefox